1. Positive identification with a picture will be required.
2. Any persons age 18 or older are required to submit a separate application (i.e. spouses, cosigners, roommates or family members)
3. A complete and accurate application, listing a current and previous rental reference with phone numbers will be required (incomplete applications, lies & omissions on application are grounds for denial)
4. Crown Property Management does not accept reusable tenant screening reports.
1. Gross monthly household income must equal three (3) times the stated monthly rent.
2. You will be denied if you are unemployed and/or we are unable to verify income that affirms your ability to pay rent.
3. A current paycheck stub will be required if we are unable to verify with your employer.
4. Some form of verifiable income will be required for unemployed applicants (verifiable income may mean, but is not limited to: Bank accounts, alimony/child support, trust accounts, social security, unemployment benefits, welfare, grant/loans).
5. Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income through copies of previous year’s tax returns.
6. Students with no verifiable means of income may be accepted with a qualified co-signer.
1. Two years of positive verifiable housing history from a third party landlord is required.
2. Home ownership will be verified through the county tax assessors’ office. Mortgage payments must reflect no more than four (4) late payments in the past (2) years. Any additional late payments will result in denial.
3. Eviction free rental history will be required.
4. Rental history demonstrating residency, but not third party rental history, will require an additional Security Deposit or a co-signer
will be required.
5. The application will be denied if rental history demonstrates documented noise, damages or other complaints when the previous manager will not re-rent.
6. Three or more 72-hour notices within the past one year will result in denial.
7. Two or more NSF checks within a period of one year will result in denial.
1. Good credit will be required. No credit will be considered with good rental history, otherwise will require a co-signer.
2. Identifiable outstanding landlord debt will result in denial.
3. Bankruptcies must be discharged prior to application as verified on the credit report.
1. Upon receipt of the rental application and screening fee, landlord shall conduct a search of public records to determine whether the applicant has been convicted of any crime within the previous seven (7) years.
2. A conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving theft, assault, prostitution, drug manufacturing or distribution, weapons charges, gang-related crimes, sex crimes and/or child sex crimes shall be grounds for denial of the rental application.
1. Verifiable monthly income must equal a minimum of four (4) times the applicant’s rent (Verifiable income may mean bank accounts & trust accounts).
2. Outstanding bad debt, i.e. slow pay, collections, repossessions, liens, judgments and wage garnishment programs, will result in denial of co-signer.
If your application has been denied and you feel that you qualify as a resident under the criteria set above, you should do the following:
1. Contact the company that supplied the information to discuss your application.
2. Correct any incorrect information through the credit reporting agency as per their policy.
3. Request the credit reporting agency to submit a corrected credit check to the appropriated screening company.
4. Upon receipt of the corrected and satisfactory information your application will be re-evaluated for the next available apartment home.
APPLYING BEFORE SEEING THE PROPERTY – IF APPLICABLE
If you submit an application without taking the opportunity to physically visit and visually inspect the property, please understand that there are inherent risks and possible misunderstandings in leasing and occupying a residential home “sight unseen,” and the application fee will not be refunded should such misunderstanding occur.