HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION/CONDO ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
Why Crown Property Management? Because if you are a board member for a small or a large association, the appeal of your community and its harmonious atmosphere is important to you. We can assist both large and small associations because customizing our services to your associations' needs is our specialty. If your association doesn't need full property management services, you shouldn't have to pay for the services that you don't use.
Crown Property Management maintains a personalized business relationship with our clients to keep them informed of both positive and negative factors affecting their properties, as well as, responding to special client needs as they arise. Service to our clients and tenants are a top priority within our organization. We believe in our capabilities and feel that your property will benefit from our professional property management services.
- Forward Planning. From asset maintenance to soliciting nominations for new Board of Directors.
- Facilitates the hiring of an independent third party for Audits and Tax Returns.
- Complete Bookkeeping Services including collection of dues, accounts payable and financial statements.
- Meeting Coordination & Preparation including meeting attendance.
- CC&R Compliance and Enforcement.
- Assist with Architectural Change Request Process.
- Supervise ground maintenance and repairs of the common areas.
- Homeowner relations and communications.
- Annual 1099 reporting and close monitoring of vendor insurance and licensing.
- Monthly property inspection report.
- We specialize in the Tri City area allowing us to visit the property regularly and be available as needed.
- Preparation assistance with annual operating budgets for board review and adoption.
- Assure assessments, fines, fees, and other receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Assure checking, savings, and other accounts are set up, maintained, and reconciled on a regular basis.
- Make association disbursements in accordance with board-approved budgets.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.